Experienced professional with a hands-on approach, well-versed in the utility, software development, and sensor assembly & integration industries.
Responsible for the business–IT alignment, technical team and projects within the metering vertical.
- IT strategy.
- Business Intelligence.
- Metering landscape rationalization.
- Compliancy with the sector releases.
- Continued development of the Joulz Data Platform.
Part of the management team with responsibility for sales, business development and key projects (sales target: 2M EUR).
- Cadastral data as a service.
- Address master management.
- Business process focussed web applications.
- Data pipeline with history, spatial and network connectivity data.
- Dial before you dig solution for the Dutch (KLIC) and Belgian markets (KLIP & KLIM).
Responsible for daily operations, sales and marketing activities (revenue: 3,5M EUR).
- Founders exit strategy preparation and implemenation.
- Business development of the thermal conductivity hydrogen sensor.
- MEMS design, micro assembly, chip calorimetry and gas sensing instrumentation.
- Focus on safety, digital process support, ISO compliance and operational excellence.
Responsible for direct sales to mainly utility companies, indirect sales via partners and marketing activities for standard and custom software solutions and consulting services (sales target: 2M EUR).
In times of need I supported the service team with complex software implementations projects. After a reorganization I additionally became responsible for the services team comprising 5 people. Being part of a small team I learned to work effectively and to balance multiple projects and responsibilities without losing sight of future software and company developments. Because of the partnership with General Electric, I was fortunate to travel the world to present complex software solutions to the biggest utility companies.
Sales focus areas
- Data Fabric.
- Spatial Analysis.
- Data driven Asset Management.
- Business process focused applications.
Responsible for projects focusing on improvement of customer relationship, asset data, operational excellence and IoT of public lighting. (budget: 20M EUR).
- Design and implementation of the public lighting process dashboard.
- Redesign of the public lighting portal to improve the customer experience with the operational processes.
- Improving stakeholder communication about public lighting.
- Implementation of the smart metering and dynamic schedule services to the public lighting customers.
- Mapping operational processes and services offered by Enexis for public lighting, defining the best practices to gain operational excellence and higher customer appreciation and implementing the needed changes.
- Definition, pilot and implementation of hardware and software solutions that is needed to modernize the control of public lighting, energy balance management and MV fault detection in 30.000 substations.
- Comparing and adjusting technical and financial public lighting data with the customers and their service providers to improve outage management and to create transparency in the billing process.
- Digitizing 1.2 million LV connections for public lighting from analogue sketches and geographical position from 360 degrees pictures, digitizing 600.000 LV joints from analogue sketches, cosmetically improving LV schematics for 50.000 substations and 120.000 distribution boxes and improving the LV schematics by doing field inspections.
Project manager and analyst for asset data related topics.
- Chairman of the asset data entry policy board.
- Improving data quality of build dates and material types of critical assets (budget: 600k EUR).
- Digitizing 4.2 million service connections from analog sketches to digital representation (budget: 13M EUR).
Talent development programme with operational projects in different departments.
- Financial data entry process improvement.
- Analog to digital asset data migration.
Scenario based study on impact of solar panels, wind turbines and combined heat & power adoption on the Dutch distribution system operators (DSO) infrastructure.
Development of testing software for DC/AC inverters and supporting manufacturing and installation of inverters as part of residential off grid systems in Capetown, South Africa.
General courses: strategy & marketing, organization & change, hrm & accounting and financial decision making & governance.
Specialization: financial decision making.
Internal leadership programme for high potentials comprising courses focusing on different facets of self-identity, authenticity and impact within high stake environments.
Preparation for a master's degree.
General course about different forms of coaching and giving and receiving feedback.
Internal traineeship program comprising courses focusing on understanding the Dutch energy market, effective communication and project management. The traineeship included on the job training via projects, formal courses and peer and individual coaching.
Specialization: Power Engineering & Electrical systems and telecommunications
Thesis: Scenario based study on impact of solar panels, wind turbines and combined heat & power adoption on the Dutch distribution system operators (DSO) infrastructure.
- Member of the student council.
- Teaching Chinese students the Dutch language.
- International internship in South Africa.